Clear Sky Recruitment is pleased to have been engaged to recruit on behalf of a leading accountancy firm in Liverpool city centre.
We are looking for a part or fully qualified AAT Accountant. Ideally the applicant will have experience of conducting and completing audit and accounting engagements across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others. In joining our client's team, you will:
• Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
• Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory and management accounts, audit & assurance and business advice
• Form an integral part of our teams providing a first-class service to our clients
To be considered you will have:
• AAT qualified Accountant
• A background working in practice
• Determination, self-motivation and the drive to succeed
• Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills
A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises
What's on offer:
• A dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
• Salary is reviewed annually.
• Extensive internal and on-the-job training
• Paid overtime or time off in lieu
• Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group
Personal Pension scheme.
• 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will message you via the Clear Sky Recruitment App or via SMS. It will be your responsibility to reply to our messages.