Client Services Team Leader
Our client are market leaders in vehicle refurbishment working with some of the largest fleets and vehicle manufacturers in the world. With 5 sites across the UK and further expansion plans, they have engaged the services of Clear Sky Recruitment to bolster their team with the appointment of a Client Services Team Leader.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy and varied role, leading the processing of all Customer vehicles. Focusing on vehicle job estimates, the role requires the following:
• Ensure designated contract vehicles are processed within set KPI parameters according to customer requirements
• Be a daily point of contact for your customers and ensure a consistent level of service
• Be fully aware of all customers’ requirements and develop the Team training to meet those needs
• Motivate and focus yourself and the team to achieve set targets and objectives
• Action vehicle estimates to ensure a smooth operational process
• Monitor and update vendor quotes, updating our key clients on repairs and repair time
• Liaise with partners to establish best routes of repair
• Process the upgrade and downgrade of vehicles in accordance with Customer requirements
• Maintenance of accurate customer reports and information
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
• Previous customer service experience in the automotive industry, in a team leader position
• Ability to communicate with customers, via telephone and email in a professional and proficient manner
• Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
• A positive and amenable character in challenging situations
• An excellent team player but also able to use initiative and work alone
• Have a flexible approach to the changing demands of the role
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of Navision would be advantageous but not essential
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will message you via the Clear Sky Recruitment App or via SMS. It will be your responsibility to reply to our messages.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.