Clear Sky Recruitment is pleased to be working with a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity, based in Lisburn Northern Ireland, for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help automate, deploy and secure customer facing Cloud solutions using DevOps practices such as automation, CI Pipelines and Infrastructure as Code.
You will work alongside Software Development, Product and Operations teams to identify and eliminate constraints in the product life cycle. The ideal candidate will be someone who is ambitious and not afraid to take ownership, someone with strong technical problem-solving skills and who is collaborative with development teams and has a passion to automate away the mundane areas of development and deployment and will keep up to date with current trends in technology.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
* 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (SRE, Cloud infrastructure/DevOps)
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Experience of producing technical and process documentation
* An understanding of the software development process.
* Familiarity with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet)
* Experience of container technologies (Docker or Podman)
* Automation using Jenkins
* Experience of AWS services (VPC, Security Group, EC2, Route53, IAM, S3, AWS-cli)
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration Pipelines (Gitlab CI, Travis CI, etc.)
* Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (Shell, Python, Ruby, etc.)
* Experience with Source Control Management (Git, SVN)
* Demonstrable Linux Systems Administration (Ubuntu, CentOS)
* Experience with Web servers (Apache, NGINX)
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will message you via the Clear Sky Recruitment App or via SMS. It will be your responsibility to reply to our messages.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.