On behalf of our established client based in Frome we are seeking an experienced Account Manager. We are looking for someone who has a strong marketing background and experience of working with large clients to develop and implement innovative marketing tactics that address business issues.
You will understand the customer buyer journey and the importance of content in driving meaningful engagement. The role also requires strong data analysis and data interpretation skills in order to best advise clients on their future marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and managing marketing campaigns and projects as well as maintaining and developing strong client relationships, advising them strategically.
• Strong Marketing/Digital Marketing background and qualifications
• Experience of managing projects from concept to execution
• Ability to manage time and workloads and to work under pressure
• Self-motivated with an ability to work within a wider team environment
• Excellent IT skills, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
• Managing executive clients effectively and efficiently
• Experience of working in an agency environment
• B2B background
• Proven experience of working with external suppliers
• Familiarity with project management methods
• Experience with Social Media/Paid Media/Analytics for business
• Knowledge of the enterprise IT sector
• EDM software experience (preferably Dotmailer)
• 22-days annual leave (increasing yearly to 30-days max)
• Training & Development Opportunities
• On-site Parking
• Company Pension
• Health Cash Plan
• Salary Sacrifice for Childcare
• Cycle to Work Schemes
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.