We have an opportunity for an experienced Picker / Packer / Data-Entry, this individual will be the main point of contact for all aspects of the Amazon orders in the distribution centre of our client. The roles of this position can be wide ranging from day to day and you will be responsible for the full process from picking and packing to booking couriers and updating computer systems.
You will need to be able to work independently and manage your time around the various aspects of this role and ensure that orders are completed and dispatched within the given timescales.
In addition to this, accuracy is highly important in this role and we are looking for a dedicated individual with a keen eye for detail. As the position incorporates an end to end role, good IT skills are required to carry out business processes and to liaise with team members and courier companies.
Your main duties:
• End to end order picking / packing process
• Fulfilment and booking of box and pallet orders
• Data entry into native and Amazon systems
• Ensuring that all documentation is accurately completed, and all goods are adequately packaged
• Organising the priority of orders, based on set criteria.
• Liaising with management and team leaders
• Excellent attention to detail (mistakes can be costly in this part of the business).
• General IT skills
• Enthusiastic and flexible, with a can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure.
• Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
• Excellent time keeping skills
Any additional experience of picking, packing or shipping for an Amazon vendor would be preferable.
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.