Clear Sky Recruitment is pleased to have been engaged to recruit a HR Specialist to work on a long term contract which is likely to lead to a permanent role within our client's established manufacturing business.
The successful candidate will have a passion for both manufacturing and human resources and ideally you will have a commercial or HR focused apprenticeship or university degree in Human Resources Management or comparable - gained within the last two years. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a long term career in human resources with a leading manufacturing organisation based in the Caerphilly area.
As you'd expect, you will need a good knowledge of MS office and very good English language skills to succeed in this varied and interesting role. You'll also need stacks of energy and enthusiasm and the ability to face every challenge with a positive attitude.
• Participate in career fairs as and when required
• Ben a person of contact for employees for HR relevant questions
• Coordination and preparation of the on-boarding process for new employees including the organisation
• Conduct exit interviews
• Keep the employee data in the personnel information system people soft up to date
• Generation of the headcount and KPI report
• Updating of contracts and personnel letters in line with regulations
• Support of the HR Manager
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.