Clear Sky Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our established client based in Scunthorpe. Our client is currently seeking an experienced Electrician to join their expanding company.
With a fleet of 185,000 units throughout Europe, our client remains the leading supplier of modular space. Around the world, their group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
Ensure electrical installations are “safe and fit for purpose” in compliance with BS7671 18th edition of the wiring regulations for hire.
Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations
Various other product preparation related tasks
To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
• Must hold relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including 18th edition requirements for electrical installations
• City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing qualification, or equivalent
• Has completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
• Preferred qualification in Portable Appliance Testing
• Previous working experience within product hire market, preferably portable accommodation
• High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
• Desire to lead, influence and coach others
• Good team player
• Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
• Good ability to plan and anticipate
• Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
• Good communication and relationship building skills
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.
Reference ID: MSELEC