Our client is a leading law firm based in Caerphilly. It cares deeply about providing its clients with the best service possible so we’re looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable members of staff who are passionate about client care.
We have a vacancy in their tight knit and successful Family department in their Caerphilly office for a dedicated and enthusiastic Legal Assistant. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and looking to work with key players in the department.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
You should apply if:
• You have a strong drive to pursue a career in Family law
• You’re interested in learning from experienced solicitors
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced and busy team
• You’re super organised and able to think laterally
• You’re a great communicator
• You’re tenacious and willing to learn
• You’re able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client’s needs and priorities
In return, you will work in a well-established and dedicated team whilst maintaining autonomy. Our client prides itself on offering staff a good work-life balance and excellent career prospects.
• Providing ensure exceptional and proactive support to the relevant Fee Earner and excellent service to clients
• General administrative tasks
• Working on a varied Family caseload
• Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases
• Dealing with correspondence
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the Fee Earners' matters to enable a proactive support service
• Attending court with counsel and clients in cases which involve social services
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.