Contact Centre Operations Manager
Our client is the leading provider of B2B vehicle rental in the UK via their network of over 200 vehicle rental suppliers. They also provide software, fleet and rental management services to our clients. They are an innovative, growing, technology-led business that manages their clients’ rental via IRIS, their rental management software, delivering service excellence through their system capabilities and expertise. They provide their clients with access to over 500,000 rental vehicles across more than 2,000
rental locations in the UK.
Our client is a private equity-backed business, operating in a fast-growth environment delivering double-digit revenue growth, turnover in excess of £100m and over 130 employees.
Reporting to the Head of Operations and Supply and with strong relationships across the senior leadership team, the Contact Centre Operations Manager is accountable for leading a team of Team Managers within the Contact Centre and providing clear and strong leadership within the department.
The Operations Manager will be the senior lead responsible for:
• Implementing a dynamic pro-active approach in the shaping the contact centre into a fast-paced, high performing contact centre capable of managing high volumes whilst delivering a great experience through the customer journey via a variety of customer contact channels.
• Acting as a lead within the Department whilst also motivating and developing a team of Managers, shaping the department in terms of resources and technology to meet the ever-changing needs of customers.
• Managing resources to deliver SLAs and departmental KPIs to meet customer needs at the best cost.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Lead the service delivery of the Contact and Outsource Centres adopting a hands-on approach in their pursuit of delivering outstanding results for the business and customers.
• Lead the delivery of the overall operational metrics including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures.
• Drive performance through inspirational leadership, creating an innovative culture by continually up-skilling the capability of Team Leaders. to future proof leadership capability within the department which enables effective succession plans
• Support the Head of Department in the development and implementation of longer-term enhancements to improve the performance of the function, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
• Accountability for producing MI and trend analysis and making dynamic decisions based on this
• Complete Management reporting as required in a timely manner where evidential data is produced to support set KPI’s
• Lead implementation of an effective resource plan to ensure that resource is fully utilised and any contact demand is effectively covered and within departmental budgets.
• Deliver innovation and changes to business processes and systems.
• Accountable for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross-company initiatives to ensure delivery of performance at the optimal cost and identifying business improvement opportunities to realise cost efficiencies.
• Improve the customer journey, presenting well thought through ideas and results to key senior stakeholders.
• Take the lead on identifying and driving down customer friction working alongside department stakeholders fostering a culture of open two-way communication with teams and team members to ensure there is a well-defined communication and engagement plan across all operational teams.
Key Personal Characteristics:
• Fast-learning, talented professionals, who analyse and adapt to their environment
• Versatile, proactive and dedicated to delivering service excellence
• Extremely customer-focused, approachable and helpful to our customers and suppliers
• Forward-thinking problem solvers who are motivated to achieve success and deliver outstanding results.
This role requires a dynamic, self-starter with the following experience and skills:
• Able to demonstrate exceptional resilience
• Possess a strong commercial understanding
• Ability to inspire staff and act as a role model who acts with Integrity
• Ability to demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, performance improvements, cost savings, revenue generation
• Ability to translate business strategy into delivery through clear KPI and Objective setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A practical thinker who takes pride in delivering work to a very high standard, right first time
• Able to challenge the current thinking
Knowledge, Training and Experience Required:
• Proven track record of managing a successful fast-paced contact centre through periods of growth or change, demonstrating the ability to lead large functional areas (Circa 65+ FTE).
• Experience of call centre specific technologies and multi-market contact centre operating models
• Has implemented a change management programme that delivers on savings.
• Demonstrate a practical application of business objectives and understands the strategic impact on customer, quality and financial targets.
• Strong Team management skills with an ability to lead, motivate and develop teams
• Strong stakeholder management skills to effectively work across all levels and influence senior stakeholders.
• Experience of Outsource partner management
• Previous experience of the vehicle rental industry
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.