Careers Events Executive
Our client is a unique school that attracts students and academics representing more than 100 nationalities to its London campus.
Located in West Hampstead in north west London, our client's campus offers students state-of-the-art facilities in a traditional Victorian building. The bright city lights and the business community are only a tube ride away, while the fashionable area of West Hampstead offers a broad cultural experience away from the hustle and bustle of inner-city life.
This is a full-time role on a 12-month contract (Maternity Cover).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To contact ESCP Business School’s partner companies and ask for internship offers for the students.
• To become involved in the business development activities of the department by supporting the sales of corporate partnership packages.
• Follow up on new partnerships built by the Careers Services Manager to develop students’ opportunities locally, state-wide, nationally and internationally.
• To attend external and internal meetings with new as well as existing partner companies.
• To act as first point of contact for companies looking to offer internships and jobs to the students.
• To act as first point of contact for alumni looking to offer internships and jobs to the students.
• To advertise internships to London students via e-mails as well as to all students using the internal internship platform
• To accept and validate internships for the Bachelor in Management and Master in Management students, as well as provide any support necessary to the students of these programmes concerning their internships.
• To provide administrative support.
• 30 days annual leave
• BUPA Medical Insurance (after 6 months)
• Death In Service and Income Protection
• Pension Scheme
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.