Clear Sky Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a client based in Chester.
We're looking for a customer focused, creative and commercially driven Marketing Manager to join their team.
• Working with our digital agency on the creation, development, and execution of our PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Organic Social and Email activities
• Co-ordination of our weekly marketing plans, working on planned and ad-hoc campaigns to take advantage of commercial opportunities.
• Developing creative ideas and testing new marketing channels for our client as we grow our customer base (Radio, TV, Outdoor etc).
• You will be technically minded, with an understanding and ideally working knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, GA4, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Bing Ads, Hotjar (or similar) etc, and be able to quickly pick up using our customer data platform and email technologies.
• Working with the CEO on brand development and positioning
• Managing the content of our websites including our corporate/investor website
• Working as part of our product labs team, understanding user experience and interaction design, conversion rate optimisation, and conversion flow from ecommerce, lead generation and comparison environments.
You will be tasked with creating and implementing an integrated marketing plan focused on acquiring new customers and growing revenue per customer via marketing activity to our existing customer base in line with our target customer acquisition costs.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of developing and managing B2C marketing campaigns with a data driven outlook and an obsession with analysing results. You will be confident in presenting results and making recommendations for ongoing improvements.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Demonstrable marketing experience, particularly in an online environment, ideally within financial services or price comparison
• Development of brand messaging, campaign theming, and execution through multichannel activities
• Experience of managing third parties, particularly creative and digital agencies, and freelancers
• Knowledge of email creation using WYSIWG editors
• Hands on experience of email marketing and marketing automation with known platforms (Mailchimp, Salesforce, PipeDrive, Intilery etc)
• Understanding of PPC advertising
• Understanding of Web analytics
• Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation
• Knowledge of SEO
• Marketing competitor analysis and performance benchmarking
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
• Confident communicator - you can influence and work with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with everyone in the business
• Intelligent and creative thinker – able to identify opportunities to drive growth / support our customers
• Able to respond quickly to issues and opportunities
• Ability to meet deadlines, going above and beyond to achieve our customer objectives
• High Internet affinity and state of the art knowledge about new developments in online marketing, social media, e-commerce & web technologies
• High analytical competence and joy in handling large amounts of data
• Highly customer focused and motivated to grow commercial revenues
• Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, enthusiastic, aware of the rigours and demands of a growing start-up
• Knowledge of marketing copywriting and content production
• Awareness of marketing in an FCA regulated environment
• An understanding of the marketing dynamics and seasonality of credit cards and loans.
• A knowledge of financial services, particularly of credit cards, loans and price comparison
• Knowledge of radio, tv, outdoor advertising including managing the design and production of creative
• Knowledge of UI/UX design and prototyping
• Knowledge of CMS tools
• Competitive Salary up to £50,000 for the right candidate with the experience and attitude we are looking for
• 25 Days annual holiday
• Additional days holiday on your birthday
• Flexible working options (work from home, flexi-time etc.)
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.