After Sales Administrator
Clear Sky Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturer in Caerphilly.
On their behalf we are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic After Sales Administrator to join our well established team. The candidate would be responsible for the sale and purchase of accessories, parts and spares.
• Liaising with Customers wishing to place orders
• Producing quotations for Customers
• Inputting Customer orders
• Preparing items for despatch
• Liaising with Suppliers to order stock
• Authorising Supplier invoices
• Taking general telephone enquiries
• Dealing with all outgoing mail
• To provide an exceptional level of customer service via both telephone and email
• Various administration duties associated with the role
• Assisting within all other areas of the business as required
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Sage 200
• Proficient in IT systems with Microsoft excel skills
• An enthusiastic, proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude
• Enjoys taking ownership and being accountable for their own work
• Works well within a team
• A high level of accuracy and attention to details
• Good numerical skills
• Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.