Showroom Administrator & Coordinator
Clear Sky Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a client of ours based in North London. On their behalf we are searching for a Showroom Administrator & Coordinator.
• Dealing with sales enquiries and consultation bookings in the Showroom, via email and telephone
• Preparing F&F Order Forms for all clients and submitting forms to Sales team for final confirmation/approval
• Placing orders for client fixtures, fittings and tiles for own outlets and franchisee outlets
• Co-ordinating stock check and stock availability information
• Booking deliveries and sending delivery notifications
• Liaising with installers and franchisees to ensure all deliveries arrive correctly, as scheduled and without damage
• Liaising with suppliers with any delivery issues (incorrect items, damaged goods etc)
• Assisting with the scheduling and managing of the installation calendar
• Liaising and updating clients from receipt of deposit through to completion of the build
• Completing client courtesy calls and follow ups
• Managing build requirements and documentation including, but not limited to, electrical surveys, electrical signs off and tanking requirements
• Co-ordinating client recall works to include determining the nature of the recall, allocating and installer, booking the appointment with an installer and client care requirements
Monday - Friday, 9am to 6pm
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will leave a message and send a text message. It will be your responsibility to return our call.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.