Clear Sky Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our established client based in Tredegar.
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Manager within the business. - This role will report into the Chief Financial Officer. The position will be based at the new head offices in Tredegar, South Wales. For a short period there may be a requirement to work from the current/old offices in Blackwood until the move is complete.
• The candidate will also be responsible for supporting certain payroll activities currently undertaken within the Finance function.
• The candidate will also be responsible for processing the monthly pension uploads to the pension scheme.
• The role will also involve the coordination, centralisation and careful management of all employee-related documentation/information/data in Frontier’s core HR system. This will include ensuring all key records are digitised and stored securely, whilst minimising the extent of paper record retention.
Other specific areas in which the successful candidate would be involved include (in no particular order):
• Monitoring, measurement and reporting of HR issues
• Maintenance and development of the Company Employment Handbook to ensure it remains up to date with latest relevant legislation and industry best practice.
• Engagement with other functional/departmental managers to communicate all necessary HR matters
• Maintaining awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the business.
• Contributing to the evaluation and development of HR policies and performance in cooperation with the Management Team
• Assist with the recruitment, retention and development of staff
• Assist managers with any disciplinary matters
• Payroll - Providing support/training to payroll staff with the assistance of the Financial Controller
• Ad hoc, related project work, which will include working in cross-functional teams
The candidate will have full support from the CFO and Financial Controller as appropriate.
Key attributes for the role:
• HR and payroll experience and knowledge, including HR policy development and (digital) document management
• A specific/relevant HR qualification strongly preferable e.g. CIPD - IT literate with good/strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent organisation and documentation skills
• Self-starter with strong communication skills
• Committed and professional team worker, with a willingness and capacity to further develop
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will message you via the Clear Sky Recruitment App or via SMS. It will be your responsibility to reply to our messages.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.