HGV Class 2 Driver
Clear Sky Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for an established client based in Nuneaton.
On their behalf we are seeking an experienced HGV Class 2 Driver to work on a permanent basis.
· Ensure the empty and refill of customers units across South East Region in an efficient and timely manner.
· Comply with company standards at all times.
· Assess and consider site access and communicate with customers accordingly to deliver workable solutions.
· Routine checks and general maintenance of the vehicle. · Completion of accurate paperwork for both services and vehicle records.
· Knowledge and understanding of EU driver’s hour’s regulations. · Compliance with all EU tachograph regulations.
· Adhere to health and safety rules both for our company and customers when on site.
· May also be asked to cover other driving duties at busy times. · To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Key factors for success (short-term, mid-term and long-term) Achieving Customer Satisfaction Achieving Cost Effective Solutions Achieving Operational Excellence
Job experience & skills requirements Essential: Class 2 license Customer focused A good understanding and knowledge of current regulations in regarding to Working Time Directive and Driver’s Tachograph restrictions Desirable: Geographical knowledge Familiar with working in a high pressure environment Experience in working on a Tanker vehicle Preferred experience in waste clearance
Qualifications Class 2 licence Valid Driver Qualification Card (DCPC) Digi card holder
Upon applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Clear Sky Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies our team feel that may be suitable for you. We will not present your CV to any clients without your consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest to our client and if you are unavailable, then we will message you via the Clear Sky Recruitment App or via SMS. It will be your responsibility to reply to our messages.
If you haven't yet downloaded our app, go into the Apple Store / Google Play Store and search Clear Sky Recruitment.