We are pleased to be recruiting for a Test Engineer to work on a temporary assignment in Blackwood. The main purpose of the role is to visually inspect and test various products using a range of both medium and high voltage test equipment.
- Ensuring that all products are correctly tested to the applicable standard/specification.
- Operating Medium/High voltage test equipment.
- Working in conformance with IS09001/2000 quality standards.
- Report writing on causes of failures and inefficiencies with statistical data and cost analysis and recommending appropriate solutions/improvements to business systems.
- Ensuring that the company quality policy and management system is understood and adopted.
- Writing of test department procedures/standards.
- Investigate/problem solve issues within the test department and report to superior.
- Applying production procedures and maintaining them for test personnel.
- Identification and implementation of Health & Safety requirements within the test department.
- Achieve on-time delivery of product testing in-line with the agreed production plan.
- Willingness to be trained in delivering the company FAT programme across all products
- HNC, or Degree in Electrical discipline
- ONC or equivalent will be considered in lieu of the above
- 3 years or more relevant experience in an Engineering background
38 hours per week