We are currently recruiting for a Stock Controller/Production Analyst to work on a permanent basis in Newport.
Reporting directly to the Factory Manager key responsibilities of the role include:
- Production run variance
- Labour costs variance
- Month end stock – write off stock/raw materials
- Stock checking – difference/investigation
- Stock valuation
- Product costings
- Order processing
- Delivery notes and logistics
- Manufacturing data inputs
The successful candidate must:
- Have manufacturing Experience,
- Be confident to hit the ground running in a fast-moving environment,
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel,
- Experience with MRP systems in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience of Sage Line 50 or Sage Manufacturing an advantage, but not essential.
- Clear understanding of concepts such as stock cut-off for month-end reporting purposes.
- Ability to reconcile stock reports to physical counts, with understanding of how third-party stock holder and goods-in-transit would affect the reconciliation.
The role would ideally suit somebody from the food manufacturing environment, with some financial experience.