Our client, who design and manufacture high quality concrete products for construction, architecture and interiors are looking for a Site Foreman to work on a temporary-permanent contract in Caerphilly.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Distribute office prepared paperwork to production teams and direct staff on their daily duties
- To ensure the correct moulds are filled to meet the Company’s delivery target.
- Tally all work cast, noting any defects and actioning remedial work
- Quality checking products against pre-made samples
- Update timetables to ensure work will meet target deadlines
- Ensure all products are pallet-ed and banded so that they reach the customer in pristine condition
- To provide the Production Manager with a daily list of units cast and units finished ready for delivery
- Be responsible for maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring they are satisfactory for the purpose intended
Essential skills of a Site Foreman:
- Ability to take direction
- Previous experience within this line of work
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Physically capable of basic manual labour
- Good interpersonal skills