QC production Operative
Our Client is looking to appoint a QC Operative within their Production area. The ideal candidate will have full working knowledge of the production area and have the ability to maintain quality standards by approving; in-process production and finished products and record quality results. This position is initially on a temporary basis but could become permanent for the right individual. Working hours are a days, afternoons ns and nights so you will need to ensure that you can work a 3 shift rotating pattern.
- Conducting visual tests and rejecting and returning unacceptable products.
- Communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Work on a production line
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment by following strict standards and procedures.
- Ability to take directions from the Factory Manager
Days: £7.50 Afternoons: £8.40 Nights: £9.15