A role has arisen in a growing and exciting Newport-based food manufacturer for a full-time production analytical role.
The role is for an immediate start, preferably on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting directly to the Factory Manager key responsibilities of the role include:
- Production run variance
- Labour costs variance
- Write off stock/raw materials
- Stock checking – difference
- Stock valuation
- Product costings
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise.
- Order processing
- Delivery notes and logistics
- Manufacturing data inputs
The successful candidate must be:
- Immediately available,
- Have manufacturing experience,
- Confident to hit the ground running in a fast moving environment,
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, power queries)
- Experience with MRP systems.
- Experience of Sage and Sage Manufacturing would be advantageous though not essential
The role would ideally suit somebody from the food manufacturing environment, even with some financial experience.