Operations Director – Apprenticeships
£75k Base + Car + Bonus (OTE £150k+)
Our client is an Ofsted Grade 2 national training provider based in the South West, currently delivering Apprenticeships to over 10,000 learners.
With the current exciting changes to Apprenticeships they have identified significant opportunities to grow and improve the business over the coming years.
They are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and driven Operations Director to lead their operations delivery teams to meet these opportunities.
The role will involve national delivery of Apprenticeship programmes that are practical, relevant and create value for their customers. This includes:
- Understanding the industry and sectors they work in to identify opportunities and solve delivery problems
- Development of new and existing Apprenticeship programmes to meet industry and sector needs
- Management of resource to deliver a high quality service
- Driving and improving delivery activity levels across the UK
- Driving effectiveness of delivery to improve progress and ensure Apprentices are on track to complete on time
- Improving customer retention through measuring and responding to feedback and improving service delivery.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate significant strengths across the following competencies:
- Implementation of best practice
- Use of data to drive improvement
- Performance management
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and planning
- Resourcefulness and initiative
If you feel that this role may be suitable for you, send an email and CV in the first instance to email@example.com