IT Support Engineer
We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to support the IT infrastructure for our clients call centre based in Cardiff.
You will be required to complete the following duties:
– Liaise with vendors for ensuring service availability is met as per the client requirements.
– Adhere to ITIL based IT policies and procedures for IT Service Management
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
– Candidates should have – Third level I.T. qualification (preferable)
– 1+ years` experience in an I.T. Support role – Proven experience / knowledge in MS Windows XP, Server 2003 & MS Office.
– Experience / knowledge of Desktop / Server / Laptop hardware
– Strong knowledge of networking (preferable)
– Strong technical / troubleshooting skills Personal Qualities:
– Has the ability to assist in the support of 600+ desktops
– Ability to manage resources and systems.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work well as part of a team as well as own initiative.
This role is permanent and offers a salary of between £19,000 – £22,000 pa