Customer Service Advisor
Our client, who is a market leader in their sector are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to work on a temporary-permanent assignment in Caerphilly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with a range of customers on a daily basis and handling general enquiries, providing technical advice and handling customer complaints.
- To work well as part of the team ensuring the department provides an unrivalled customer experience.
- Maintaining a professional telephone manner at all times when dealing with both external and internal customers.
- Taking proactive steps and action to minimise order delays ensuring that customers and internal colleagues are kept informed.
- Advising customers about updates regarding products and services.
- Updating customer records in ‘real time’ where possible to ensure accuracy of accounts and status of orders to ensure correct, up to date information is available to all users on the system.
Essential skills of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Proven track record of working with a telephony based role
- Excellent attendance record
- Customer focused
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Experience of providing technical advice to customers would be advantageous
Hours of work: