We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work on a temporary-permanent assignment in Caerphilly.
You will be required to schedule jobs for various construction contracts in and around the UK. You will also be required to liaise with clients and tenants on properties our client currently work on.
Essential experience/skills of an Administrator:
- Must have experience of working in the construction industry
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Mail, Mail Merge
- Candidate will be trained in Company software – VIXEN for scheduling and management of work loads
- Good organisational skills, customer care and telephone manner
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Hours of work:
40 hour week
Monday – Wednesday: 7.30am to 5.00 pm
Thursday: 8.00am to 5.00 pm
Friday: 8.00am to 3.30 pm
£8.65 phr – £10.09 phr