Call Centre Agent – Dutch Speaking
This is an exciting opportunity for a vibrant and passionate Customer Service Agent to join our client’s organization in Cardiff city Centre.
Successful candidates must be fluent in both Dutch and English.
£21,000 plus bonuses
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience by responding to queries raised during the initial conversation and delivering first class levels of resolution to enhance the experience to all our customers.
- Agents to support customers in both Dutch and English languages across all voice and non voice platforms.
- Understand the technical aspects of the product and be able to get to the root cause of a customer’s query through effective questioning and troubleshooting where necessary. Understand the relationship of a particular type of query to the wider business and what channels need to be pursued to deliver the right resolution for the customer.
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service to all contacts by keeping up to date on all aspects of the client’s products and services and educating customers on the latest offerings.
- Research and respond to customer concerns and ensure customer correspondence is maintained through various written mediums in the agreed timeframes and to Firstsource and our client’s expectations.
- Work to meet and exceed key targets whilst maintaining a professional standard of customer service through effective timekeeping and task prioritisation.
- Working as part of a team by assisting in continuous improvement and assisting other CSAs to reduce customer effort, drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a “can do” attitude to develop a high performing team culture.
Experience/Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Minimum 6 months’ customer service experience – wide diversity of experience applicable ranging from retail, leisure, childcare, hospitality and contact centre experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written skills in both the English and Dutch language.
- Must be proficient in composing emails and live chat responses with a high standard of spelling, punctuation and grammar skills.
- Computer literate, good typing/keyboard skills and competent in navigating across different IT systems.
- Display a real eye for detail, eagerness to get to the bottom of and resolve a customer’s query and a thoroughness in relation to all aspects of the work.