If your business, wherever it may be based in the UK, has high volume recruitment needs, then the Clear Sky onsite partnership option provides a bespoke, cost-effective and fully compliant service geared to your specific sector.
Your dedicated Clear Sky Consultant will manage your temporary workforce onsite, including recruitment, payroll, shift patterns, legislation, employment law and any other HR issues.
As well as overseeing day-to-day matters, your Clear Sky Consultant will constantly review processes and recommend improvements to establish and maintain a happy, productive workforce.
Importantly, your Clear Sky Consultant (with the backing of our experienced team) will become fully immersed in your organisation to allow us to become an extension of your workforce and help your business realise its strategic goals.
BENEFITS OF THE CLEAR SKY ONSITE PARTNERSHIP
- Fast, cost-effective recruitment of the most suitable candidates.
- A temporary workforce which is entirely legal, compliant and safe.
- Simplified contract management.
- A close working relationship and a full understanding of your needs, enabling an integrated approach to your recruitment, building a team with the correct competencies, skills and attitude.
- Every worker fully inducted with improved company briefing and training.
- Competency and performance measuring.
- Continuous process and operational improvement to ensure efficiency, productivity and effectiveness.
- An onsite point of contact for all matters.
- Bespoke marketing To attract quality applicants.
- Management Information and reporting to ensure the service we deliver is consistently meeting your needs and that of the business.
- Increased operational productivity and output.
- Employer branding which sets a consistent tone and voice in the market that matches the vision and values of your business.
TYPES OF BUSINESS WHICH BENEFIT FROM ONSITE PARTNERSHIP
- Food Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Other Manufacturing
- Health and Beauty
- Logistics & Distribution
- Waste Management & Recycling
- Contact Centre
SWITCH SUPPLIER EASILY
If you are not 100% happy with your current supplier, then why not arrange a confidential, no obligation meeting with our Managing Director who will explain the straight forward process of how we can help manage this transition for you. Call Ross Porter on 0333 939 8612.
We understand just how critical it is for you to be able to say ‘business as usual’ with no disruption to your business.